Sunday, March 17, 2013

Georgetown Academy, book one


I just finished reading the first in a new series of books called GeorgetownAcademy by Jessica Koosed Etting, Alyssa Embree Schwartz.  The story line as all of intrigue and charm of Gossip Girl, but with a fresh new spin – politics! Georgetown Academy is and adeptly named private high school where the elites in government send their kids.  The plot follows four girls – Ellie, Brinley, Evan, and Taryn – as they struggle with love and friendship under the penumbra of their parent’s political career.  Furthermore, the book is made for Ereaders , allowing the reader to decide which character they want to follow through a party scene.  I couldn’t help but read all four perspectives…so cool! The story provides insight into Washington politics in a very palatable and innovative way.  I have to say, I am very much looking forward to the next book…I can’t wait to find out what happens next. 

No comments:

Post a Comment